Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Arden Hills. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Arden Hills. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Arden Hills & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Arden Hills need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Arden Hills?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Arden Hills. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Arden Hills Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Arden Hills, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Arden Hills? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Arden Hills
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Arden Hills and communities nearby: