Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Bigelow. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bigelow. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Bigelow & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Bigelow homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bigelow?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Bigelow. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Bigelow Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bigelow, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bigelow? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bigelow
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Bigelow and the surrounding area: