Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Bird Island. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bird Island. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Bird Island & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Bird Island homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bird Island?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Bird Island. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Bird Island Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bird Island, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bird Island? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bird Island
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Bird Island and communities nearby: