Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Biscay. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Biscay. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Biscay & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Biscay should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Biscay?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Biscay. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Biscay Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Biscay, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Biscay? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Biscay
MN Tree Trimming serves Biscay and the surrounding area: