Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Brainerd. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Brainerd. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Brainerd & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Brainerd should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Brainerd?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Brainerd. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Brainerd Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Brainerd, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Brainerd? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Brainerd
MN Tree Trimming serves Brainerd and communities nearby: