Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Breckenridge. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Breckenridge. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Breckenridge & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Breckenridge homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Breckenridge?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Breckenridge. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Breckenridge Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Breckenridge, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Breckenridge? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Breckenridge
MN Tree Trimming serves Breckenridge and neighboring communities: