Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Cottage Grove. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Cottage Grove. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Cottage Grove & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Cottage Grove should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Cottage Grove?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Cottage Grove. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Cottage Grove Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cottage Grove, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cottage Grove? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cottage Grove
MN Tree Trimming serves Cottage Grove and neighboring communities: