Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Crystal. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Crystal. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Crystal & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Crystal homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Crystal?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Crystal. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Crystal Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Crystal, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Crystal? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Crystal
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Crystal and neighboring communities: