Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Dundee. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Dundee. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including Dundee & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Dundee homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Dundee?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Dundee. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Dundee Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dundee, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dundee? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dundee
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Dundee and communities nearby: