Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in East Grand Forks. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in East Grand Forks. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including East Grand Forks & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services East Grand Forks homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in East Grand Forks?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in East Grand Forks. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The East Grand Forks Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in East Grand Forks, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in East Grand Forks? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN East Grand Forks
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves East Grand Forks and communities nearby: