Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Garfield. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Garfield. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Garfield & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Garfield homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Garfield?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Garfield. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Garfield Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Garfield, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Garfield? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Garfield
MN Tree Trimming serves Garfield and neighboring communities: