Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Independence. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Independence. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Independence & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Independence homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Independence?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Independence. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Independence Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Independence, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Independence? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Independence
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Independence and communities nearby: