Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lanesboro. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lanesboro. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Lanesboro & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Lanesboro homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lanesboro?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lanesboro. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Lanesboro Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lanesboro, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lanesboro? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lanesboro
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Lanesboro and communities nearby: