Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lewiston. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lewiston. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Lewiston & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lewiston need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lewiston?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lewiston. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Lewiston Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lewiston, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lewiston? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lewiston
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Lewiston and neighboring communities: