Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Maple Lake. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Maple Lake. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Maple Lake & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Maple Lake homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Maple Lake?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Maple Lake. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Maple Lake Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Maple Lake, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Maple Lake? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Maple Lake
MN Tree Trimming serves Maple Lake and neighboring communities: