Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Maplewood. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Maplewood. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Maplewood & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Maplewood should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Maplewood?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Maplewood. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Maplewood Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Maplewood, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Maplewood? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Maplewood
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Maplewood and the surrounding area: