Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Marshall. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Marshall. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Marshall & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Marshall homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Marshall?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Marshall. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Marshall Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Marshall, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Marshall? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Marshall
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Marshall and communities nearby: