Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Mound. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Mound. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Mound & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Mound should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Mound?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Mound. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Mound Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mound, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mound? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mound
MN Tree Trimming serves Mound and the surrounding area: