Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Northrop. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Northrop. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including Northrop & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Northrop need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Northrop?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Northrop. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Northrop Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Northrop, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Northrop? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Northrop
MN Tree Trimming serves Northrop and neighboring communities: