Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Oslo. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Oslo. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Oslo & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Oslo homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Oslo?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Oslo. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Oslo Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oslo, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oslo? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oslo
MN Tree Trimming serves Oslo and neighboring communities: