Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Rochester. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Rochester. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including Rochester & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Rochester need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Rochester?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Rochester. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Rochester Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rochester, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rochester? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rochester
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Rochester and neighboring communities: