Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in St. Francis. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Francis. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including St. Francis & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services St. Francis homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Francis?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in St. Francis. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The St. Francis Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Francis, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Francis? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Francis
MN Tree Trimming serves St. Francis and the surrounding area: