Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in St. Hilaire. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Hilaire. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including St. Hilaire & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services St. Hilaire homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Hilaire?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in St. Hilaire. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The St. Hilaire Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Hilaire, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Hilaire? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Hilaire
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Hilaire and the surrounding area: