Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in St. Stephen. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Stephen. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including St. Stephen & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services St. Stephen homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Stephen?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in St. Stephen. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The St. Stephen Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Stephen, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Stephen? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Stephen
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Stephen and neighboring communities: