Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Staples. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Staples. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Staples & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Staples homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Staples?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Staples. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Staples Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Staples, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Staples? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Staples
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Staples and communities nearby: