Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Sturgeon Lake. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Sturgeon Lake. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including Sturgeon Lake & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Sturgeon Lake homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Sturgeon Lake?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sturgeon Lake. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Sturgeon Lake Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sturgeon Lake, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sturgeon Lake? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sturgeon Lake
MN Tree Trimming serves Sturgeon Lake and communities nearby: