Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Tonka Bay. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Tonka Bay. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Tonka Bay & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Tonka Bay homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Tonka Bay?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Tonka Bay. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Tonka Bay Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Tonka Bay, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Tonka Bay? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Tonka Bay
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Tonka Bay and the surrounding area: