Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Waverly. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Waverly. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Waverly & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Waverly homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Waverly?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Waverly. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Waverly Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Waverly, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Waverly? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Waverly
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Waverly and the surrounding area: