Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in West Union. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in West Union. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including West Union & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services West Union homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in West Union?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in West Union. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The West Union Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in West Union, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in West Union? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN West Union
MN Tree Trimming serves West Union and the surrounding area: