Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Albany. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Albany. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Albany & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Albany homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Albany?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Albany. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Albany Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Albany, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Albany? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Albany
MN Tree Trimming serves Albany and neighboring communities: