Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Minnesota. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Minnesota. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including Minneapolis, St. Paul & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Minnesota need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Minnesota. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
Professional Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Minnesota, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves the entire state of Minnesota:
Minneapolis • St. Paul • Rochester • Bloomington • Duluth • Brooklyn Park • Plymouth • Woodbury • Lakeville • Blaine • Maple Grove • St. Cloud • Eagan • Burnsville • Coon Rapids • Eden Prairie • Apple Valley • Edina • Minnetonka • St. Louis Park • Mankato • Moorhead • Shakopee • Maplewood