Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in St. Louis Park. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Louis Park. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including St. Louis Park & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services St. Louis Park homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Louis Park?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Louis Park. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The St. Louis Park Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Louis Park, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Louis Park? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Louis Park
MN Tree Trimming serves St. Louis Park and the surrounding area: