Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Minneapolis. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Minneapolis. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Minneapolis & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Minneapolis should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Minneapolis?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Minneapolis. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Minneapolis Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Minneapolis, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Minneapolis? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Minneapolis
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Minneapolis and neighboring communities: