Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in St. Cloud. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Cloud. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including St. Cloud & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services St. Cloud homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Cloud?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Cloud. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The St. Cloud Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Cloud, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Cloud? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Cloud
MN Tree Trimming serves St. Cloud and neighboring communities: