Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Apple Valley. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Apple Valley. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including Apple Valley & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Apple Valley homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Apple Valley?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Apple Valley. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Apple Valley Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Apple Valley, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Apple Valley? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Apple Valley
MN Tree Trimming serves Apple Valley and neighboring communities: