Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Woodbury. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Woodbury. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Woodbury & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Woodbury homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Woodbury?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Woodbury. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Woodbury Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Woodbury, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Woodbury? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Woodbury
MN Tree Trimming serves Woodbury and the surrounding area: