Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Minnetonka. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Minnetonka. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Minnetonka & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Minnetonka homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Minnetonka?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Minnetonka. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Minnetonka Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Minnetonka, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Minnetonka? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Minnetonka
MN Tree Trimming serves Minnetonka and communities nearby: