Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Shakopee. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Shakopee. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Shakopee & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Shakopee should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Shakopee?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Shakopee. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Shakopee Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shakopee, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shakopee? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shakopee
MN Tree Trimming serves Shakopee and neighboring communities: