Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Brooklyn Park. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Brooklyn Park. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including Brooklyn Park & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Brooklyn Park homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Brooklyn Park?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Brooklyn Park. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Brooklyn Park Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Brooklyn Park, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Brooklyn Park? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Brooklyn Park
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Brooklyn Park and neighboring communities: