Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Burnsville. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Burnsville. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including Burnsville & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Burnsville should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Burnsville?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Burnsville. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Burnsville Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Burnsville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Burnsville? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Burnsville
MN Tree Trimming serves Burnsville and communities nearby: