Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Alberta. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Alberta. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Alberta & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Alberta should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Alberta?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Alberta. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Alberta Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Alberta, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Alberta? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Alberta
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Alberta and communities nearby: