Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Alden. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Alden. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Alden & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Alden homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Alden?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Alden. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Alden Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Alden, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Alden? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Alden
MN Tree Trimming serves Alden and the surrounding area: