Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Altura. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Altura. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Altura & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Altura homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Altura?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Altura. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Altura Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Altura, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Altura? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Altura
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Altura and the surrounding area: