Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Appleton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Appleton. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Appleton & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Appleton homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Appleton?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Appleton. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Appleton Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Appleton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Appleton? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Appleton
MN Tree Trimming serves Appleton and the surrounding area: