Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Arlington. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Arlington. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Arlington & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Arlington need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Arlington?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Arlington. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Arlington Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Arlington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Arlington? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Arlington
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Arlington and neighboring communities: