Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Austin. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Austin. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Austin & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Austin homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Austin?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Austin. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Austin Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Austin, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Austin? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Austin
MN Tree Trimming serves Austin and the surrounding area: