Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Bellingham. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bellingham. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Bellingham & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Bellingham should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bellingham?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bellingham. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Bellingham Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bellingham, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bellingham? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bellingham
MN Tree Trimming serves Bellingham and neighboring communities: