Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Bertha. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bertha. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Bertha & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Bertha need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bertha?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bertha. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Bertha Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bertha, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bertha? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bertha
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Bertha and neighboring communities: