Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Bethel. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bethel. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Bethel & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Bethel should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bethel?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Bethel. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Bethel Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bethel, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bethel? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bethel
MN Tree Trimming serves Bethel and communities nearby: