Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Brewster. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Brewster. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Brewster & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Brewster homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Brewster?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Brewster. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Brewster Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Brewster, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Brewster? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Brewster
MN Tree Trimming serves Brewster and neighboring communities: